DIASPORA MORTGAGE ACCOUNT
- Registration fee : Ksh 3,000
- Minimum share capital contribution : Ksh 20,000
- Minimum monthly deposit : Ksh. 10,000
Investing in real estate is both rewarding and safe and the benefits are wide and exciting. Investors in real estate can attest to this because they have built wealth and have maximized income
Real estate is a wide market and those who invest in carefully selected real
estate assets enjoy tax discounts, returns and good cash flows. But is it always the case? While some enjoy this benefits Kenyans living in diaspora have numerous challenges when it comes to investing in real estate.
KUSCCO Housing has a solution to many challenges that Kenyans in the Diaspora face when it comes to real estate investment by introducing Diaspora
Why Diaspora membership?
All members under diaspora membership will benefit as KUSCCO Housing will
offer the solution listed below:
- Identifying the right property for the member
- Validating the ownership of the property
- Negotiating for fair prices
- Providing information because of changing real estate dynamics
- Provide End-to-End Construction services
- Offering value added plots
JUNIOR SAVERS ACCOUNT
A product targeting anyone below the age of 18 years.
Account to be held in trust by a parent or guardian until the junior member attains 18 years.
Membership fee – Kshs. 2,000;
Minimum share capital contribution – Kshs. 10,000;
Minimum monthly savings – Kshs. 2,000;
Savings held under the Junior Savers Account cannot be withdrawn before attainment of legal age
Member can access mortgage loans immediately after attaining legal age, however the minimum six months saving period policy will be factored
Why Junior savers account:
- The member to earn favorable interest rates on savings.
- The member will enjoy full membership upon attaining legal age by virtue of having started saving early under junior savers account.
- Encourage long term saving plan
- Inculcate the culture of saving
- Free birthday cards on minor’s birthday anniversary